




Well we are back! We had so much fun this trip!! Six months really made a big difference in our experience with the kids on this trip. They were much for vocal about things they loved and wanted to ride again and absolutely loved all the characters. It is pretty safe to say that they loved all things Disney (they are our kids :) ). We also celebrated Jon's birthday while we were there. Happy Birthday! Jon was able to eat breakfast with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy for his birthday and then enjoyed the night time parade and fireworks. He did work two days while we were there but the kids and I didn't let that stop us. On Tuesday I took them to Magic Kingdom by myself and they were awesome for me. I think by this time they had it down pat so as long as I took them to the Winnie the Pooh ride and Peter Pan they were set. Like I said they absolutely loved the characters this time and Zachary was completely smitten over all the princesses and Tinker Bell. I think we are going to have our hands full with this ladies man. We also stayed on Disney property and has an amazing room. It had two bedrooms, our own washer & dryer, full kitchen, and a huge deck overlooking the golf course. It was an absolutely incredible trip all the way around and we can't wait to go back again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment