Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I know it has been a while since we have posted so I wanted to make sure we updated you all with some Easter photos before our next adventure. We spent a little over a week in Ohio for Easter with Grandma. We had so much fun with Uncle Josh and Grandma and are so grateful that they let us invade (even with the two dogs). The kids LOVED playing with the girls and asked where they were daily. We hated to see our trip come to an end but we can't wait to see some of them in July at the beach. As I mentioned our next big adventure is tomorrow. We are pulling out after school for "Mickey's House" as the kids call it. We will be in Disney World for a week while Jon does a little work and to celebrate his birthday. Lots of pictures to come :) Hope you all are well and keep an eye out for pictures from Florida. Love you all! The Osborns!!














1 comment:

Katie said...

OMG! How cute are those Easter outfits. I'm glad y'all had a good time. Have fun in Disney and hurry back. We miss ya'!